Welcome to our school!
Whitehall Infants is a special place where the staff are dedicated to providing a stimulating, exciting environment where everyone feels valued and safe, ideas can flourish and pupils can realise their full potential. Whatever the needs of your child and whatever special interests they have, we aim to ensure your child thrives at Whitehall Infants feeling safe, having fun and enjoying success.
Winter weather - school information
For information regarding our plan for winter weather, please click here
- We were very lucky to receive a visit from the NSPCC who held their ‘Speak Out, Stay Safe’ assembly for children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2.
- Thank you to everyone who attended the recent Year 2 Reading Workshop.
- The children all had a fun time having a Christmas party with their classmates. They were visited by Santa who gave them each a present. Thank you to the Parents' Association for providing a gift for each child.
- Well done to Year 2 for a lovely Christmas Production!
- The Year 1 children put on a wonderful performance of their Christmas production. They were very lucky to have the Mayor attend one of their performances.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads: Mrs Bringan, Miss Cheshire and Mr Stainer.
Please see our Child Protection Policy within the Policies section of our website.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Half Term17Feb2020
- Back to school24Feb2020
- Year 2 End of Year Assessments Meeting25Feb2020
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm @ in the hall
- Year 2 End of Year Assessments Meeting26Feb2020
9:00 am - 10:00 am @ In the hall
- Coffee morning28Feb2020
9:00 am - 10:00 am @ Meet outside Elm Class
All parents and carers welcome