A link to our uniform policy can be found here
Our school uniform consists of:
- Plain or Whitehall logo red sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan.
- White shirt / blouse, red or white plain or Whitehall logo polo shirt.
- Grey or black trousers, skirt, pinafore dress, leggings or ski-pants.
- Red, white or grey socks / tights.
- Footwear – Sensible black shoes. Plain black trainers are acceptable - no logos. Plain black boots are allowed in the winter. For Health and Safety reasons, please no shoes with laces.
- A school bookbag - no rucksacks please.
During the Summer term, children can wear:
- Red and white gingham or striped dress (summerterm) -available in most chain stores.
- Grey or black shorts
Uniform for the Nursery is:
Plain red sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan.
Black tracksuit bottoms or black/charcoal/grey school trousers are also acceptable.
Footwear – Sensible black school shoes or black trainers - no laces please.
PE Kit comprises:
- Plain black shorts
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plain black jogging bottoms (required for sessions taking place outside).
- Plimsolls or trainers - no laces please.
Traditional clothing in school colours will, of course, be appropriate e.g. salwar kameeze or kurta.
Religious headcovering should be red / grey / black or white plain colours. Please ensure that it is shoulder length, not elbow length.
Hair accessories - Bows should be no larger than 10cm from end to end.
Children should have outer clothing suitable for the weather conditions each day.
Please remember to name all your child’s clothes and belongings.
Uniform is available for purchase from most major supermarkets.
Whitehall logo uniform is available to purchase from:
Unit 4, Swan Wharf Business Centre, Waterloo Road, Uxbridge UB8 2RA
Telephone Number 01895 809321
Click on the following link to visit their website: PMG Schoolwear