We would like to extend a warm welcome to you and your family, whether this is your first child to join us at Whitehall Infant School or if you are already part of our community. We look forward to you being part of the Whitehall Infant School family.
Applications for Reception places must be made via the London Borough of Hillingdon.
Please visit https://archive.hillingdon.gov.uk/primary for more information.
We have made a short video introducing you to parts of our school and the Reception area - Welcome to our Reception
Click on the images to access the relevant document.
How to get your child ready to start Reception
Below you can find some useful information to help you prepare your child to start Reception:
Please find below a summary of our school uniform for Reception children:
- Plain or Whitehall logo red sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan.
- Red or white plain polo shirt (please no long sleeved shirts for Nursery children)
- Grey or black trousers, skirt, pinafore dress or leggings.
- Red, white or grey socks / tights.
- PE kit - Black shorts / leggings, white t-shirt, plimsolls/trainers (no laces), jogging bottoms and drawstring PE bag.
- Footwear – Sensible black shoes with no laces. Plain black trainers are acceptable - no logos. Plain black boots are allowed in the winter.
- Religious headcovering – red / black / grey or white. Plain colours only please. Please ensure that any headscarf is shoulder length, not elbow length.
- Hair accessories - Bows should be no larger than 10cm from end to end
- Children only require a bookbag, not a rucksack.
- Please dress your child appropriately for the weather and ensure they bring in a raincoat in the summer and a warm coat with a hood in the winter.
School uniform can be bought from PMG Schoolwear, Waterloo Road, Uxbridge, UB8 2RA or from supermarkets or high street stores. Details of the items available at PMG schoolwear are available in the attached leaflet - PMG schoolwear price list
Please remember to name all of your child’s clothes and belongings.