Whitehall Infant School

Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.

Cowley Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 2LX


Uxbridge (01895) 590112

Whitehall Infant School

A five star school with a FRESH approach

  1. Key Information
  2. Inclusion Information

Inclusion Information

At Whitehall Infant School we uphold the highest commitment to support, challenge and nurture all children to enable them to achieve at school. Our approach to the curriculum is to ensure that we are inclusive to all and comply with the Equality Act 2010 and the SEND regulations 2014 to make our curriculum accessible for those with disabilities or special educational needs.


Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator (SENCo)

Our SENCo is Mrs Kennedy (currently on maternity leave). For all matters relating to SEN , please email office@mail.whitehallinf.org for the attention of Mrs Caba, Acting SENCo.


Local Offer

The London Borough of Hillingdon's local offer provides information for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and their parents/carers. It allows families to see what they can expect from a range of local agencies and how to access them. https://hillingdon.gov.uk/send#cookie-consents-updated


Disability Access

Our school is accessible to all regardless of their Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. Please see a copy of our Accessibility plan below:


Further information

You can find out more information regarding Special Educational Needs and Disabilities in the below documents:



External Organisations

Education Psychology Service Telephone Helpline.pdf



Special Educational Needs Complaints

If you want to complain about a school’s SEN support, you should do it while your child is still registered at the school.

This includes complaints that the school has not provided the support required by your child’s SEN statement or education, health and care (EHC) plan.

Follow these steps in order. Move on to the next step if your complaint is not resolved.

  1. Talk to the school’s special educational needs co-ordinator (SENCO).

  2. Follow the school’s complaints procedure. A copy of which can be found here - Complaints-Procedure-for-Schools (2).pdf

  3. Complain to your local authority.