Welcome to our school!
Whitehall Infants is a special place where the staff are dedicated to providing a stimulating, exciting environment where everyone feels valued and safe, ideas can flourish and pupils can realise their full potential. Whatever the needs of your child and whatever special interests they have, we aim to ensure your child thrives at Whitehall Infants feeling safe, having fun and enjoying success.
Whitehall Infant School News
- It was wonderful to see the children in their party clothes in celebration of the Royal wedding
- The children have enjoyed looking at our Royal wedding display
- It was lovely to see the children dressed up in their National clothing.
- Well done to our KS1 winners! There were so many wonderful hats to see.
- Well done to our reception winners! There were so many wonderful hats to see.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads: Mrs Bringan and Mrs Chavda
Please see our Child Protection Policy within the Policies section of our website.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Cedar class assembly24May2018
2:55 pm - 3:15 pm
- Half Term28May2018
- Back to school04Jun2018
- Reception school trip to Odds Farm14Jun2018