Welcome to our school!
Whitehall Infants is a special place where the staff are dedicated to providing a stimulating, exciting environment where everyone feels valued and safe, ideas can flourish and pupils can realise their full potential. Whatever the needs of your child and whatever special interests they have, we aim to ensure your child thrives at Whitehall Infants feeling safe, having fun and enjoying success.
Winter weather - school information
For information regarding our plan for winter weather, please click here
Whitehall Infant School News
- Thank you to everyone who came to our family reading and breakfast morning. It was great to see so many parents enjoying reading with their child whilst being able to sample the bagels that are on offer to your child every morning.
- The children had such a lovely time, spending time with their family in school and learning about being a good Role model.
- The Reception classes visited Uxbridge library. The children loved having a 'storytime' session and seeing all the different books the library has to offer.
- The Year 2 children received a very special visit from the Mayor and his official Escort. They looked through the Year 2 job applicants and gave a special assembly to talk about his role and answer questions the Year 2 children asked him.
- It was wonderful seeing the children and staff come to school dressed as superheros to launch our new attendance them - Be an Attendance HERO
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads: Mrs Bringan, Miss Cheshire and Mr Stainer.
Please see our Child Protection Policy within the Policies section of our website.
Latest School Calendar Events
- HALF TERM18Feb2019
- Year 1 phonic workshop27Feb2019
9:00 am - 9:30 am @ In the school hall
- Vision and Value workshop28Feb2019
9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Year 1 phonic workshop28Feb2019
2:50 pm - 3:10 pm @ In the school hall
- World Book Day - Dress up day07Mar2019