Welcome to our school!
Whitehall Infants is a special place where the staff are dedicated to providing a stimulating, exciting environment where everyone feels valued and safe, ideas can flourish and pupils can realise their full potential. Whatever the needs of your child and whatever special interests they have, we aim to ensure your child thrives at Whitehall Infants feeling safe, having fun and enjoying success.
Whitehall Infant School News
- It was great to see so many children taking part in our Christmas Jumper day in aid of Save the children. We raised over £225!
- The children enjoyed a delicious Christmas lunch last week provided by our caterer's. Thank you to the Parents' Association for providing table decorations for the hall and to the SMSA's for making the lunch an enjoyable experience for the children
- The Year 2 children gave a fantastic performance for their Christmas Production. They all did so well learning their lines and the songs.
- It was lovely to watch the Year 1 production last week. The children were very lucky to have the Mayor and his consort attend one of their productions.
- The Reception children performed a wonderful Christmas show. They all did so well performing in front of the parents.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads: Mrs Bringan, Miss Cheshire and Mr Stainer.
Please see our Child Protection Policy within the Policies section of our website.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Parent Expectation Meeting - Reception23Jan2019
9:00 am - 9:15 am @ In the school hall
- Beech class assembly24Jan2019
9:10 am - 9:30 am
- Parent Expectation Meeting - Year 225Jan2019
9:00 am - 9:15 am
- Year 2 maths workshop for parents29Jan2019
9:15 am - 9:45 am
- Role Model day30Jan2019