Welcome to our school!
Whitehall Infants is a special place where the staff are dedicated to providing a stimulating, exciting environment where everyone feels valued and safe, ideas can flourish and pupils can realise their full potential. Whatever the needs of your child and whatever special interests they have, we aim to ensure your child thrives at Whitehall Infants feeling safe, having fun and enjoying success.
Open Day on Tuesday 6th November 6pm-7pm or Tuesday 13th November 10am-11am
Whitehall Infant School News
- Well done to the children who completed the Summer Reading challenge over the summer holidays. All those who bought in their certificates were presented with a new book and bookmark to keep.
- The Year 2 children had a fantastic time at Kidzania
- The nursery children had great fun at their Ministars sports day!
- The Year 1 children really enjoyed their trip to the Lookout Discovery Centre
- It was lovely to celebrate Eid togther as a community and so wonderful to see the children come to school in their traditional or party clothes
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads: Mrs Bringan, Miss Cheshire and Mr Stainer.
Please see our Child Protection Policy within the Policies section of our website.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Children in Need dress up day16Nov2018
- Toucan class assembly23Nov2018
9:15 am - 9:30 am
- Parents' Association Christmas Fair30Nov2018
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Reception christmas show06Dec2018
2:45 pm - 3:15 pm
- Reception christmas show07Dec2018
9:15 am - 9:45 am