Welcome to our school!
Whitehall Infants is a special place where the staff are dedicated to providing a stimulating, exciting environment where everyone feels valued and safe, ideas can flourish and pupils can realise their full potential. Whatever the needs of your child and whatever special interests they have, we aim to ensure your child thrives at Whitehall Infants feeling safe, having fun and enjoying success.
Whitehall Infant School News
- It was lovely to see our children being ‘Spotacular’ for Pudsey! We raised £284. Thank you to everyone who donated.
- As part of National School Meals week, parents of children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 were invited to come and have lunch with their child. It was great to see so many parents enjoying lunch with their child.
- Thank you for supporting our poppy appeal. All donations have been sent to the Royal British Legion. To celebrate Remembrance Day, the children made Poppies in their classes.
- It was so lovely to see our children and staff taking part in our Diwali dress up day and learning about how the festival is celebrated.
- Well done to everyone who entered our Walk to School poster competition. Congratulations to the winners.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads: Mrs Bringan, Miss Cheshire and Mr Stainer.
Please see our Child Protection Policy within the Policies section of our website.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Class Party day for Nursery19Dec2018
- Class parties for Reception, Year 1 & Year 220Dec2018
- Nursery last day20Dec2018
Parent sing a long 11am and 3pm
- Last day of term - SCHOOL FINISHES AT 12:30pm21Dec2018
- Christmas break24Dec2018