Welcome to our school!
Whitehall Infants is a special place where the staff are dedicated to providing a stimulating, exciting environment where everyone feels valued and safe, ideas can flourish and pupils can realise their full potential. Whatever the needs of your child and whatever special interests they have, we aim to ensure your child thrives at Whitehall Infants feeling safe, having fun and enjoying success.
- It was wonderful to see the children in their outfits for World Book Day. There were so many different costumes.
- As part of book week, the children received a visit from a famous author - Petr Horacek. Petr remarked on how well behaved the children were.
- The Year 1 children were very excited to receive a visit from Basil's Farm last week.
- It was lovely to see the children and staff come to school in their Christmas Jumpers to raise money for Save the Children. Thank you for all of your donations.
- Thank you to Harrison's Catering for providing a delicious Christmas lunch for the children
Nursery Offer Letters
Nursery offer letters have now been sent out to those who applied for a place at our Nursery starting in Autumn 2018. If you have applied for a place but have not received your letter by the end of the week then please call the school office on 01895 590112.
We are still accepting applications for Nursery places. Please come in to the main school office to collect an application form.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads: Mrs Bringan and Mrs Chavda
Please see our Child Protection Policy within the Policies section of our website.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Nursery Parent Consultations - Nursery closed for the day23Mar2018
- Sport Relief - Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 Dress Up Day23Mar2018
- Year 2 International Performance27Mar2018
9:00 am - 9:30 am
- Year 1 International Performance27Mar2018
2:45 pm - 3:15 pm
- Reception International Performance28Mar2018
2:45 pm - 3:15 pm