We would like to extend a warm welcome to you and your family, whether this is your first child to join us at Whitehall Infant School or if you are already part of our community. We look forward to you being part of the Whitehall Infant School family.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we are unable to have parents visit the school. We have added information to this page that may be helpful to you and will continue to update this page.
To apply for a Nursery place, please follow these instructions:
1. Download and complete our Application form - Pupil Information Form.doc. Please note that you do not have to print this and fill it in by hand, you can complete the details electronically.
2. Download and complete our Early Years Pupil Premium form - Early Years Pupil Premium.docx. This can also be completed electronically.
3. Take a photo of your child's original birth certificate.
4. Email the completed Application form, Early Years Pupil Premium form and photo of your child's original birth certificate to email@example.com.
Our Nursery teacher, Ms Bir, has made a short video to introduce herself to you and your child - Welcome to Nursery from Ms Bir
We have made a short video introducing you to parts of our school and the Nursery - Welcome to our Nursery
Click on the images to access the relevant document.
Welcome to Nursery presentation Nursery leaflet Term dates
School App Cool Milk School parking permit information
Parking information Whitehall Infant School Parents' Association Privacy notice Jewellery disclaimer
'I am Independent' checklist Toilet Training guide 'All about me' booklet
How to get your child ready to start Nursery
Below you can find some useful information to help you prepare your child to start Nursery:
Preparing your child for Nursery leaflet
Potty and toilet training guide
Development of 3 and 4 year olds
Please find below a summary of our school uniform for Nursery children:
- Plain or Whitehall logo red sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan.
- Red or white plain polo shirt (please no long sleeved shirts for Nursery children)
- Black tracksuit bottoms or leggings.
- Red, white or grey socks / tights.
- Footwear – Sensible black shoes with no laces. Plain black trainers are acceptable - no logos. Plain black boots are allowed in the winter.
- Religious headcovering – red / black / grey or white. Plain colours only please. Please ensure that any headscarf is shoulder length, not elbow length.
- Hair accessories - Bows should be no larger than 10cm from end to end
- Children only require a bookbag, not a rucksack.
- Please dress your child appropriately for the weather and ensure they bring in a raincoat in the summer and a warm coat with a hood in the winter.
School uniform can be bought from PMG Schoolwear, Waterloo Road, Uxbridge, UB8 2RA or from supermarkets or high street stores. Details of the items available at PMG schoolwear are available in the attached leaflet - PMG schoolwear price list
Please remember to name all of your child’s clothes and belongings.